With the innovation of industrial technology, the utilization rate of dust-free workshops is getting higher and higher, and the requirements for dust-free are becoming stricter, so the decoration construction in the dust-free purification workshops. Epoxy flooring and PVC flooring are usually the choices for floor materials. What are the characteristics of these two kinds of clean room common floor? Sanren will explain it for you.
Epoxy flooring provides a reliable and durable surface for commercial and industrial floors. Epoxy floor coatings are typically applied to concrete floors to provide high performance, smooth and durable surfaces that can last for many years or withstand heavy loads. Many industrial buildings, warehouses, and commercial buildings require epoxy flooring because they need to keep the floor in perfect condition. The only way or the easiest way is to use epoxy flooring.
· Epoxy coatings will produce shiny, high-gloss surfaces. Brightness of epoxy floor area can be increased by 200%
· It provides a durable and durable surface that can withstand heavy and continuous traffic.
· Epoxy flooring is very fast and easy to install.
Durable and easy to clean
· Suitable for warehouse and industrial applications, sometimes no coating is required on epoxy finishes.
Anti-oil, bead water and wipes are super clean and will create a seamless surface
· Epoxy flooring can be used for years if used properly.
Can be combined with paint and color to mask chips and cracks
Provides a chemical resistant surface, ideal for manufacturing plants
· Epoxy flooring improves safety by creating a non-slip surface for concrete floors, heat and fire resistant solutions.
· Different modes can be combined to create lanes and / or identify walkable areas.
· Prevents abrasion of existing concrete floors.
· Epoxy flooring is considered an environmentally friendly solution.
· Some of the products used can also be used in combination with self-levelling products that can be used for new and old concrete.
· Needs little or no overhaul.
2. PVC floor
PVC tiles are a common floor finish made of polyvinyl chloride. Due to the small size of the tiles, usually 150mm, 225mm and 305mm, any damage can be repaired by replacing individual tiles (as long as some spare parts are kept). The first advantage is that PVC requires less streamlines to achieve dimensional stability and prefers a rugged structure. Therefore, it can support heavier loads and provide better impact resistance. Another useful feature of PVC is its suitability for bearing heavy loads is its flexibility. PVC tiles will follow the contours of the floor and deal with unevenness. Sex. If your existing floor is damaged or multilayered, you will find PVC tiles more tolerant and easier to install.
When comparing epoxy flooring with PVC tiles, there are no obvious differences or obvious advantages, mainly depending on production and research requirements and existing workshop conditions.
The above is the main content of the flooring materials for the decoration of the clean room. I hope today's sharing will be helpful to you.